The BFR One Hole Sight
The 'One Hole' Sight allows you to hit Faster and Farther
than a standard rear sight at all ranges without the weight and bulk of a scope.
The Ruger One Hole Sight will fit the BFR revolvers.
Highlighting the front sight will make it easier for your eye to "Pick Up" the front sight quickly, and will help you to score fast and accurate hits at all ranges. To help your front sight stand out, try a little BRIGHT SIGHTS sight paint or nail polish applied to the upper rear area of the front sight.
- Increases vertical adjustment
- Designed for heavy field use
- Quality all steel construction
- MilSpec black phosphate finish
- Easy 5 minute installation
Each BFR Set Includes:
- 2 Steel Aperture Sight Blades
(1 blade with an aperture of 7/32" and one with an aperture of 9/32")
- Complete and Direct Instructions for an easy 5 minute installation
Installation is easy to do and takes only a few minutes.